When I hear about magazine excerpts on celebs and what they keep in their purses, I let out an audible “Pssssht…” because my bag is too wild and ridiculous for that. If someone were to stop me on the street and ask what I carry, I wonder what would fall out of this tote? So I decided to make a list of what I see in there.
-A bottle of water
-A coupon for chicken wings
-Why do I have 3 spoons in here??
-Chapstick and lip gloss
-Lotion from a hotel stay on my last work trip
-Cracker crumbs. Please do NOT leave an opened pack of crackers in your purse!
-Glitter from a card that my best friend sent me
-A tangerine weapon. It is a weapon because it is rock hard and I totally forgot to eat it a week ago.
-Receipts from random places
I love this! Let’s see:
- 2 blush thingies (blushes?)
- 3 lipsticks
- chapstick and lipgloss
- 1 broken earring
- 1 pair of not-broken earring and a bracelet
- 3 boarding passes (Freetown-London; Dulles-Paris; Monrovia-Abidjan)
- pills (allergy, vitamin D & ibuprofen)
- mascara and face powder
- packet of instant oatmeal
- 5 pens
- USB stick and work access card
- $4.92 worth of coins
- too many bobby pins, business cards, and receipts to count
- winter hat (which I thought I lost)
- wallet and passport
- LSAT study Index cards
**Note to self: clean out purse maybe once a month…
Thank you so very much! :)
mèsi anpil bròdè!